4th St.

Estevan, Saskatchewan, Canada


“Old White Way”, view in 1939, SE corner, 4th St and 13th Ave.
The one in this picture was located on the corner, in front of the old Post Office, Customs Brick building
Part of the new lighting system at that time, 52 light standards, cost $2912 in 1913.
Called the “Old White Way”, 1- 150W bulb in the middle, and 4- 60W bulbs on each pole.
Replaced by Mercury Vapour lights, May 26, 1954, Sold to the City of Brandon, and a shame they were not kept.


Estevan Main Street, Mar 1957, when Estevan became a City

Please click on each Block to view historical information on Businesses, Clubs etc, built on this street from 1892 to 2017


Complete Street Index Below
  • Last modified: 2018/12/06 19:07
  • by dlgent